It's just a couple of hours before first 'Treasure Hunt' tournament will launch.
Please spare a few moments to check the rules for participation before diving into competition.
• Defeat other players and explore the Treasure hunt crypts to get Cursed treasures.
• Exchange your Cursed treasures in the tournament panel for tournament points.
• The more Cursed treasures you exchange at a time, the more tournament points you will get for each Cursed treasure.
• Each time you get Cursed treasures, a 40 minutes cooldown is triggered before further exchanges are possible.
• One hour before tournament ends, receiving Cursed treasures no longer triggers the cooldown on Cursed treasures exchange.
• Part of the stolen Cursed treasures from other players cities will burn.
• The Shield of Peace cannot be activated while you have an active march in the Treasure hunt crypts or if you have Cursed treasures in the city.
• You can't capture Cursed treasures while Shield of Peace bonus is active.
• At the beginning of the tournament, players are assigned to divisions according to their level.
• The players remain in their divisions until the end of the tournament.
• The best player in every division receives the “Treasure hunter” title.
• Treasure hunter title bonus: +5% chance for whole army to strike two squads, +5% chance to explore crypt twice.
• Players ranked 2 to 100 in every division receive the “Adventurer” title.
• Adventurer title bonus: +2% chance for whole army to strike two squads, +2% chance to explore crypt twice.
• Titles are active for 7 days.