some of you already aware that most web-browsers are gradually discontinue to use Adobe Flash technology which was introduced in 1996.
Some browsers still allows users to run Flash-based projects but Adobe Flash-plugin is blocked by default.
It may be required to modify your browser's Settings in order to start playing web-version of Total Battle.
Recently we added an instruction which is displayed automatically if your Adobe Flash plugin is blocked.
If in-game 'Enable Flash Player' button did not worked for you please check our instruction by opening a link titled 'Click here' below big green button.
You can continue playing Total Battle after these few simple steps:
1. Click the 'Plugin blocked' icon in the top right corner of your browser;
2. Click the 'Manage' button in the pop-up menu;
3. The Flash Settings tab will open, switch “Block sites from running Flash (recommended)' setting to 'Ask First';
4. Click big green 'Enable Flash Player' button again;
5. Click the 'Allow' button in the pop-up on the top left of the browser page;
6. Enjoy playing the game!
Please do not worry because we are almost ready to replace outdated Flash by WebGL-based version of the game.
It will be officially announced and become available as open beta in a few weeks.